Bali ATV Ride is a pleasure activity of cruising technical terrains across most beautiful Bali countryside on a 4-wheel 250 cc motorbike. It is operated by a certified company, which will provide you with top safety gear, reliable guiding instructors that bag helpful information over some interesting places or objects on the way and other necessary requirements.
This is going to be something different from what you can imagine of a regular excitement you could get as doing a recreational vacation on the island of Bali because most of the distance you will travel leads you to many rural areas that feature pretty hills, green rice fields, small lush jungles, wide range of tropical plantations and a lot more, which can all fluctuate into an amazing feeling for every single participant as day goes on.
The Ayung River White Water Rafting offers high adrenaline whitewater action and is run in 4 to 6 person rafts. Your trip begins in calm water so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and do some swimming. Down river you will experience a several class II, III rapids all in one of the most beautiful river in Bali. All trips are guided with professionally trained guides.
- Pickup & Drop Off for
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
Sanur / Denpasar
Ubud / Gianyar
- 2 Hour ATV Tour with English Guidance
- 2 Hour White Water Rafting at Ayung River
- Necessary Gear for ATV (Helm & Boot)
- Necessary Gear for Rafting (Helm & Life Jacket)
- 1x Welcome Drink
- 2x Meals
- Clean Towel
- You don’t need a valid driver’s licence to operate an ATV. Children 6 years and older can share an ATV(Tandem Ride) with their parent or guardian, but are not allowed to operate the ATV.
- Before embarking on the ATV tour & White Water Rafting, you will receive safety instructions and necessary safety gear, such as boots, helmets and overalls
- Need some help? Our call center is open 24 hours every day of the year. +6281999272299 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1ST MORNING PICKUP
- Nusa Dua/Jimbaran/Uluwatu/Tanjung Benoa 07.45 – 08.00
- Kuta/Legian/Seminyak 08.00 – 08.30
- Sanur/Denpasar 08.30 – 09.00
- Ubud/Gianyar 09.30 – 09.30
- Canggu/Kerobokan//Tanah Lot 08.30 – 09.00