Bali ATV Ride is a pleasure activity of cruising technical terrains across most beautiful Bali countryside on a 4-wheel 250 cc motorbike. It is operated by a certified company, which will provide you with top safety gear, reliable guiding instructors that bag helpful information over some interesting places or objects on the way and other necessary requirements.
This is going to be something different from what you can imagine of a regular excitement you could get as doing a recreational vacation on the island of Bali because most of the distance you will travel leads you to many rural areas that feature pretty hills, green rice fields, small lush jungles, wide range of tropical plantations and a lot more, which can all fluctuate into an amazing feeling for every single participant as day goes on.
Best of South Bali Tour: Take a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island’s most iconic temples. Visit the famous Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean. Watch an authentic “kecak” dance performance and see the sunset from Uluwatu Temple, Frolic on the white sands of Padang Padang Beach, Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
The tour are completely private, itinerary are free to customized based on your preferences.
- Pickup & Drop Off for
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
Sanur / Denpasar
Ubud / Gianyar
- 2 Hour ATV Tour with English Guidance
- 5 Hour Best of South Bali Private Tour
- Necessary Gear for ATV (Helm & Boot)
- 1x Welcome Drink
- 1x Lunch
- Clean Towel
- You don’t need a valid driver’s licence to operate an ATV. Children 6 years and older can share an ATV(Tandem Ride) with their parent or guardian, but are not allowed to operate the ATV.
- Before embarking on the ATV tour, you will receive safety instructions and necessary safety gear, such as boots, helmets and overalls
- Need some help? Our call center is open 24 hours every day of the year. +6281999272299 or e-mail email@example.com
1ST MORNING PICKUP
- Nusa Dua/Jimbaran/Uluwatu/Tanjung Benoa 07.45 – 08.00
- Kuta/Legian/Seminyak 08.00 – 08.30
- Sanur/Denpasar 08.30 – 09.00
- Ubud/Gianyar 09.30 – 09.30
- Canggu/Kerobokan//Tanah Lot 08.30 – 09.00